The main activity of Watersilo’s Groosman is the production and sale of water storage systems.
The corrugated steel storage tanks/silos combined with an inner lining and cover system are suitable for storing all kinds of liquid.
Petrus water silos are an essential part of your water installation and are ideally suited to water storage. Horticulture, in particular, uses and recycles a lot of water. All crops depend on a good quantity of irrigation water.
A lot of water is used and recycled not only in horticulture and greenhouses, but our above-ground water supply systems are also an economic and ideal application in the following areas:
* horticulture and greenhouses: rainwater storage, recirculation water, source water, sand filter
* agriculture: manure storage
* arboriculture: irrigation in the container area, ebb and flow system
* fruit-growing: fertigation, droplet irrigation
* fisheries: bio-filter silo
* industry and environment: waste water, process water, extinguishing water
* leisure industry: swimming baths, trampolines, ponds, sports fields
* tourism: reusage of water on camp sites
Petrus water silos are supplied in prefabricated (self-) assembly packs.
The silos consist of corrugated and centred steel panels made from durable, high-grade steel.